- St Mary's School, Kaniha
- Initially, we were skeptical about Seema Systems. Now we are glad we decided to go with them. Everything happens smoothly since then. We rarely contact them for support. And whenever we do, we are surprised how fast they resolve our issues. Their team will call you to assist you. Some of our extension does not have STD outgoing (national long distance calls). Their support team gladly calls those extensions to clarify our queries.
We wish Seema Systems all the best for future.
- DAV Public School, Kansbahal
- We have been with Seema Systems for a long time now (earlier we were registered as Montfort School Complex). Their software systems are very user friendly and fast. Each new feature they release is fully tested in all environments before release. Their website is never down. I have seen some very good websites going down every now and then, but theirs is always up and running. Their website is also fast.
The best thing about them is after sales service. They always close the issue within their SLA of 24 hrs.
- Desouza's School, Rourkela
- We have been with Seema Systems for a few months now. But their software is more user friendly than we had expected. During our implementation phase they were very flexible in answering all our queries, no matter what time of the day (or night) we called them.
We are looking forward to long term relationship with Seema Systems, which we are sure will be very pleasant.
Keep up the good work.
- Chobiwala & Co
- I got to know Seema Systems through a very dear friend of mine.
I have no clue where to start but I honestly think its my duty to brag about Seema Systems – who saved me out of the mess that I got into, all credit to the web developers previously working on www.chobiwala.in
Seema Systems made the technology behind Chobiwala possible, the website is evident.
Atul, Chobiwala & Co
- We outsourced Seema Systems some modules of our website (www.fachak.com). They have been very flexible to work with. They were always punctual.
Full ten on ten for the quality of work and flexibility. I have worked with other vendors. Some of them just talk and do nothing else. But with Seema Systems, it is different. They talk little; and do whatever we agree to in the talk - and they do it in time.